The CEO of Standard Filter, Toby Wiik, released the following statement regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic:
“The country has been shaken by the news of the COVID-19 pandemic. The cause for concern is genuine but the battle can be managed and won. I want to reassure you that Standard Filter has made a number of changes to ensure we are complying with the recommendations of the CDC as well as federal, state and county officials:
- Our office staff is working remotely from their homes. We have provided them with IP phones and PCs so to our customers it will be a seamless experience.
- Our production staff have been outfitted with masks and other PPE to keep them safe.
- We have increased work spaces to ensure social distancing.
- We have increased sanitizing of common areas per CDC guidelines.
- Along with “business as usual” we are retooling to provide personal masks for our employees families and the greater community at no charge.
We at Standard Filter are doing everything we can as an essential supplier to make certain your business can continue to operate and bring needed products to consumers, businesses and government agencies. “
Toby Wiik, CEO